In June, LifeSecure will release their next-generation Long Term Care Insurance to their existing worksite groups. Enrollment for new worksite groups will open in October with effective dates starting Jan. 1, 2019.
Please continue reading for more details.
Key Dates & Procedures
- April 12: Agents may begin using the Group Proposal Tool in the Agent Portal to run proposals for new LTCi quotes. While proposals will be available for all worksite groups, enrollment timelines will differ for new and existing groups (see below).
- June 28: Existing worksite groups that met simplified enrollment requirements during their initial launch may be reopened for enrollment of new hires and current employees, upon an agent’s request. Please contact your Worksite Sales Team to discuss your options.
- June 28: All online tools will be available in the Agent and Worksite portals, including the Group Submission Form, Quote Calculator, and e-Applications.
- October 4: Enrollment periods may begin for new worksite groups with an effective date of 1/1/19 and List Billing option only (maximum group size of 1,000).
- Jan. 1, 2019: New worksite groups with enrollment dates starting on or after 1/1/19 may be set up with List Bill, EFT/Credit Card or direct bill options.
Thei new LTCi product will initially be available in the states listed below, with additional states to follow.
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming