SUSPENDED IMMEDIATELY: Thrivent long-term care sales in WA through independent agents/third party advisors.
As a leading long-term care insurance carrier, Thrivent has a responsibility to their contract holders and distribution partners to ensure that product offerings are being used in a manner consistent with their original intent to protect clients against the risk of long-term care expenses.
Effective 3 PM PDT / 5 PM CDT on 6/17/21, Thrivent suspended long-term care sales in the state of Washington through independent agents/third party advisors.
- This cessation of long-term care sales is limited to the state of Washington and to independent agents/ 3rd party advisors.
- Applications submitted on or before this cutoff date/time, will be processed as normal.
- All pending in-house business will be processed as normal.
- Any applications received after this cutoff date/time will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
- eApp will error out if/when an advisor attempts to submit a long-term care application for a WA state resident.
Thrivent anticipates resuming long-term care sales through independent agents/third party advisors later this year.